Harrison the hungry baby

 I can see the light at the end of the tunnel finally.  The work on the boat is actually happening, the sanitary lines are getting switched out, the camera for the back deck is being installed, some software is being updated, the a/c in our stateroom is getting changed out.  Still no word on getting the stabilizer moving again though and that is the main reason we pulled in for repair work.  Also, no rat report.  I got to see little Harrison this afternoon, he will be 4 weeks old tomorrow.  When I hold him and talk to him he gazes at me, as if he is trying to remember something.  Mommy Ashley told me he can focus better so maybe he is just trying to figure out who I am since I am “not the Mommy”.  I’m going over to see Mother tomorrow afternoon, she has been in lockdown again.  Somebody had a stomach bug and they didn’t want it to spread but nobody new has had any symptoms so life resumes starting at breakfast in the morning. 


Time for little Harrison to eat….again๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฉ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour of the Battleship Wisconsin

Patch Day

Ruff Ruff day on the ocean