Hobbies

 It’s Sunday, time for R&R.  Jake played on his computer, which he does most days.  Leslie and David got out the strobe lights, tripods, cameras and lenses they decided to do a shoot of water droplet refraction with flowers. It was a very successful day, they got lots of great shots, she will clean them up on photoshop and I’ll post a few more.  Leslie was in heaven, my little photo geek.  I worked on Christmas ornaments for the Christmas tree we will have on the boat, I know it’s really early but it seems I have some spare time to work on a few projects👍

Trying to get the image in focus.
My Christmas ornaments, maybe a little too silly.
The photo shoot setup.

Beautiful sunset.

Enlarge this pic so you can see the flower reflected in the water droplet on the leaf stem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour of the Battleship Wisconsin

Patch Day

Ruff Ruff day on the ocean