Lunch at TeePee

 I got up early for a wellness checkup with the doc then sped to TeePee Mexican Food Restaurant. I met my new (46 years) BFFs. We took our time, didn’t fuss about the calories and enjoyed catching up.  I believe it’s 118 today so we didn’t chat too long in the parking lot as we were all leaving.  Went to visit Mr Harrison next, he and Mommy were sleeping when I got there so the house was very quiet but that didn’t last long.  Leslie met me there and she got to hold Harrison and have a nice discussion with him.  He is 3 weeks old today and I noticed he doesn’t have that scrunchy newborn skin any more as he is filling out. He is the cutest little punkin’. And of course I took lots of pics cuz that’s what Nanny’s do.

Sydney Jean is 17 tomorrow, we love the hippity hoppity thing she does when it’s time for puppy dinners.  Also, Auntie Leslie discussing life with Harrison.


Doesn’t he look different, our little cutie patootie.



And we have a new bellybutton.  Grant used to call it a buttonhole.

Beef ribs for smoking on Sunday, Father’s Day.  Don’t they look like Fred Flintstone Dino bones!

The sun was so bright it was hard to look at.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour of the Battleship Wisconsin

Patch Day

Ruff Ruff day on the ocean