Meet Skipper

 Eric was here on time this morning but oops, we overslept.  I think Eric and I are officially friends now as he has seen me right out of bed with stunning nursing home hair, no makeup or bra.  He worked on more wiring and today we have amazing music throughout the boat. With it being weekend, the rest of the boat is still a huge mess until Eric can finish, something, in the lazarette.  I did some laundry up in the marina and met a nice lady, her name was Pam too, they are transplanted from England, then Colorado. About 3-4  of our neighbors pulled out this morning, lucky them! Oh, and the water leak on the bow got fixed, again,  Hopefully for good.  We met some more nice people on a sailboat and they had the cutest, and I mean, cutest puppy.  It was 5 months old and weighed 2.5#, tiny little thing.  Her name was Skipper and her brother is a 110# goldendoodle. We didn’t meet him but I did get to hold Skipper and be greeted with little tiny puppy kisses, she is a German breed, Biewer Terrier,  never heard of the breed.  It’s a good thing Leslie wasn’t here, she would have wanted one!  It’s a warm day today, 86 and 70%, I think it’s called muggy, what an understatement.  It tends to reset your temperature tolerance, 118 in Phoenix  becomes so much more comfortable!

Pics of my grandsons, Jake and Harrison.

 Meet Skipper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patch Day

Tour of the Battleship Wisconsin

Ruff Ruff day on the ocean