A Day at Jason’s Deli

 Was it 117 today?  I didn’t notice, I spent most of my day sitting inside Jason’s Deli having lunch with my    2 BFFs from the 3rd grade.  We spent 5 hours catching up, the first one to mention their colon had to buy lunch.  We covered a lot of subjects, googled a lot of fact or no fact, politics, talked about those that have passed before us and gossiped about those still with us and what diet to try next, thank you Covid.  Grant had shared some gluten free lasagne that they couldn’t face eating one more time.  It was soooo good, he used Barilla GF no preboil  lasagna noodles, there for a minute I thought they were the leaded kind, they were that good.  Tomorrow is Ellie’s spa day, she gets to go to Kerrie’s for some brushin’s.  Hopefully Kerrie can fix the last couple of haircuts that I attempted.  Friday having lunch, TeePee again, with my new BFFs (only 46 years of friendship, ha).  Going to get another Covid test so I can finally see my Mother, miss her  too!

Peace and Serenity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour of the Battleship Wisconsin

Patch Day

Ruff Ruff day on the ocean