A very busy day

 The day started early, 5:30am for a brisk walk.  The weather was 85ish, the sun was not up yet and the humidity wasn’t horrible yet.  I went to Grant’s house to drop off the baby blankets my Mother had made for Harrison.  They were thrilled! Then off to drop the truck off for a check up before we drive it back across country when the time comes.  Next, off to the doc, one last test before I get the gold star, and then as the dentist. It took almost 5 hours for the Novocain to wear off to where I could feel my nose, eye and lips.  I’ve never had my nose go numb before or my eye, that was a pretty funky feeling.  In the early afternoon, we ran some errands, stopped by for froyo and saw a fireworks stand that had just opened.  We had plenty of choices and managed to spend a few dollars.  We hurried back to Leslie’s to change shoes and then off for Mexican food with Brother Bob & Chris. We stayed for 3hours catching up a little, it has been way over 18 months since we have seen them, damn Covid.  We had a great time, but then we always do and always have since before we all had kids and that’s a long time, ha.  No news about the rat on the boat.  I’m hoping he is now rat jerky🤪

Dinner with Bob and Chris.  Had tons of fun, although we about drowned under the mister system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour of the Battleship Wisconsin

Patch Day

Ruff Ruff day on the ocean