The truck is all spiffed up for the drive back to the boat next week, new brakes, new freon in the ac, oil changed, tires rotated and a slew of other minor things.  Love those Toyota Tundras!  Got to see little Harrison today, I had some gifts from Kitty and Marilyn, I took Ashley’s repaired baby quilt to her, I think she was happy with it, she was very grateful, I’m glad she is a part of our family! Harrison was asleep when I got there but Mommy Ashley went and got him (he was all swaddled up and sound asleep) and let me hold him and watch him sleep in my arms.  We got to chat a little, using our indoor quiet voices, he eventually started to stir so Daddy went and warmed up a bottle for him which I got to give him.  The simple joys of life! I left and when I got back to Leslie’s house we went to the AZ Grand Resort, we booked a room for the night and got 4 passes for the pools and Lazy River.  Wow, what fun that was, the water was the perfect temperature and the giant slides were straight down.  Leslie, Jake and Chief went down the scary ones, I went down the curly tube one for chickens. That was enough fun for me.  We decided we were hungry so we changed clothes and went to TeePee for Mexican food, giant yum! Leslie and Jake stayed at the hotel and David and I came home to babysit the pups.  What a fun day!

Nanny gets to feed Harrison.


AZ Grand Resort.


Comments

  1. Okay I see the mouse trap game, I believe you had that and we loved putting it together! Does Grant play it?
    Harrison is so precious! Any date for your return to boatland yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley had a friend over and she brought her 9yr? Old daughter. I believe the mouse trap game was for her to play with… it maybe we can play it with Harrison someday too 😀

      Delete
    2. Planning on leaving for Boatland next Friday hopefully.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tour of the Battleship Wisconsin

Patch Day

Ruff Ruff day on the ocean