Crab for dinner

 I had crab for dinner! The entire tablespoon of meat I got was delicious. I guess I can scratch that off the bucket list, ha. So I have decided to do some repairs explanations for you.  I talk so much about them but never anything specific.  Some of the things we have fixed are more important to me than others.  For instance, the extra freezer in the lazarette got fixed.  The air conditioning was freezing up a couple of times a day, we had to turn the heater on to melt all the ice and when it’s the middle of July in Virginia, you really don’t need the extra heat inside the boat. So I was happy when that started working again.  The other fix that I really appreciate is the fresh water pump.  That pump runs every faucet and shower on the boat and it would get stuck in the on position.  We would have to run upstairs to the electrical breaker box and turn off the breaker before the pump burned up.  That happened a dozen times a day so I was very happy when you turn on the water it just goes, then quits when it should. These are some of the joys in life, air conditioning, running water and food preservation, just saying.🥰


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patch Day

Tour of the Battleship Wisconsin

Ruff Ruff day on the ocean